Wednesday, July 21, 2010

7/17- Siren Music Festival

On Saturday I woke up later than expected, just like every other weekend morning haha, and then Sami and I got ready to go to the Siren Music Festival on Coney Island, which is a free concert series put on by the Village Voice.

On our way to the subway we noticed that there was an open air fair going on on 4th Ave and let's just say we got a little distracted. We walked around for a bit, bought amazing smoothies, and then somehow ended up in a thrift job that was having a 50% of day that all went to diabetes research.

We shopped for a bit, got pizza, and then finally headed towards Coney for the music festival.

It was unbelievably hot and I honestly didn't know any of the bands but it was so much fun. We hung out with my friends Chesne and Steven, walked the boardwalk, and heard tons of great music.

We got back from the festival, had dinner, and went to bed early because I was heading to New Jersey the next morning.



Song of the Day:
"Lay Me Down" by The Wreckers, just because it's a good song that came up on my Itunes shuffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment