Friday, July 16, 2010

7/16- Mason and Amy's Birthday!!

On Friday both of my bosses were out of town so it was another slightly crazy day. I was reporting to Lila all day, who is the Senior Marketing Director, and my bosses' boss.

So at first I worked on finalizing the report about the Q&A to send out first thing that morning. I also had to get the recaps printed for Lila's big meeting, which was actually cool because I then got to work on the recap from beginning to end.

Throughout the day Lila asked for help on different projects and though I was a little nervous about reporting directly to her, she was great to work with and I enjoyed being able to help on so many different projects.

After work I went home and took a nap since I was up so late working on the report and then put the final touches on Mason's 21st birthday cake.

I swear I'm the only one out of my friends that LOVES birthdays but we had a great time celebrating Mason's. I think he liked the cake and I had a lot of fun meeting a bunch of new people and hanging out with a lot of great friends.

Song of the Day:
"Don't You Know You're Beautiful" by Seabird. The intro alone is to die for and I love Seabird.

No comments:

Post a Comment