Friday, July 16, 2010

7/15- Biggest Day at Work

This was a big day at work because since one of my bosses was out of town, I was in charge of all of the social media for Billboard which is about 5 different accounts that reach over a quarter of a million people. Ahh. And everything had to be updated every thirty minutes. Ahh.

BUT not only that- I was also in charge of monitoring the Live Q&A session with Pete Wentz, counting the number of social interactions involved, and providing a recap for the entire marketing department the next day. STRESS!

Everything went really well though and I had multiple bosses compliment me but I would not have made it through without Jenna and Amanda keeping me calm. Especially since changes still had to be made to a recap report that was due and there was a strict deadline, another stresser.

After work I was rightly exhausted though! I had dinner with Sami, worked on the recap due the next day, and made a cake for Mason's birthday, which was the next day.

Song of the Day:
"Life is Beautiful" by Vega4.This song calms me down when I'm slightly stressed lol.

Lyrics:
"Life is beautiful, but it's complicated.
We barely make it.
We don't need to understand,
There are miracles, miracles.

Yeah, life is beautiful.
Our hearts, they beat and break.

When you run away from harm,
Will you run back into my arms,
Like you did when you were young?
Will you come back to me?

I will hold you tightly
When the hurting kicks in.

Life is beautiful, but it's complicated,
we barely make it.
We don't need to understand,
There are miracles, miracles."

No comments:

Post a Comment