Friday, July 16, 2010

7/14- Dinner with Sarah

Work was not too stressful today but I was pretty tired so I moved slowly in the morning. One of my bosses had to teach me how to maintain all of our social networking sites because I will be taking over for the next two days and then the final changes needed to be made to The Dream recap report.

After work I met a fellow Grady Ambassador, Sarah, in Greenwich Village for dinner. We had a good time catching up about our summer and after that we wonder our way through the village, stopping at a park to talk and then eventually ending up at Magnolia's Bakery again. I really do loooove cupcakes, haha.

I got back to the dorm pretty late, did laundry, and hung out with Sami. It was a good, restful Tuesday, and I got to prepare myself for the next day at work, which I knew would be a little crazy.

Song of the Day:
"Sparks" by Coldplay. I'm reclaiming Coldplay in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment