Friday, June 11, 2010

6/6- My NY Acting Debut

So Rebekah and I woke up relatively early on Sunday so that we could go get breakfast before she had to catch her flight. It was great having her come visit and I'm really going to love working with her on Grammy U next year.

After we said our goodbyes I was exhausted and headed back to my dorm for a nap. When I got back though, Laura was freaking out because her actors for her short film for her production class were all backing out at the last second. I offered to act if we could come up with a new storyline and that's what we ended up doing.

When we got to the shoot location we still didn't have a story but everyone threw around a few ideas and we ended up coming up with something that I think is really cool. I won't go into all the details but pretty much I shoot someone and walk out like a b.a. proving that no one is all bad and no one is all good, there's a lot of grey. It was a cool short film, especially since it was silent, black and white, and shot on film. I can't wait to see the finished project but either way, it was a lot of fun to film and I'm glad I got to help Laura out when she was in a bind.

After we got back we all changed and met Mason, Jerry, and Corey (some of the finance boys from UGA)at an Indian restaurant near the financial district. They all got to meet Anita and vice versa and we had a great time getting to know each other and joking about different things. After that the girls headed home and I went to see "Get Him to the Greek" with the boys. It was entertaining and I'm glad I got to see it since I had already gone to the promotional event for it with Russell Brand and Jonah Hill.

The boys all had their first days of either training or work the next morning so we parted ways after the movie and I headed home to get some sleep!

Song Of The Day:

"Paris" By Benton Paul. I just love it, just as I love Paris. He speaks french in the song and it's beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment