Thursday, June 3, 2010

6/3- work, son!

Thursday was a busy day at work- and very stressful. I worked on trivia a fair amount, then a bunch of invoices- starting to look like my daily routine- but then I made a lot of phone calls and tried to get my computer issues worked out with IT. Working with IT was frustrating to say the least but hopefully all the issues will be worked out soon.

I met a new intern from the digital department, Joe, who is a third year at NYU. He will be working in the same cubicle as me on Tues/Thurs and might even be helping us with trivia, yay! He is shockingly enough from Jersey, where it seems like most people at NYU are from and we bonded over the ridiculousness of "Jersey Shore" because you actually have to drive through his town to get there.

My guy friend Mason got in town on Thursday because he is interning with Goldman Sachs here this summer. He met me at my dorm and we walked around for what seemed like a very long time before going to dinner at a n Italian restaurant where we caught up since this past semester had been crazy for both of us.

We then met one of Mason's friends, Jerry, for a while who is also interning up here before realizing it was late and that we needed to head back because I had work in the morning. It was a really fun night and I'm excited to get to hang out with both of those guys more this summer.

Song Of The Day:
"Bright Lights" by Matchbox 20. It's an oldie but a goodie and I'm going for songs that have lights in the title because they're NYC appropriate!

1 comment:

  1. I'm following you now, too!
    Sorry it took me so long to get back to you- I've clearly been crap at this whole updating/staying on top of my blog stuff.
    But hopefully I'll be better about it! I'm loving reading about your adventures, pretty lady!
    I hope you continue to have them, and I hope you're having the time of your life!

    ReplyDelete