Wednesday, June 30, 2010

6/28- Work on a Monday

I don't typically work on Mondays but I got a call from my friend, Casey, who said he wanted to come visit on Tuesday so my boss let me switch my days. She only had me work a half day though so I didn't come in until around 1.

Most of the day we had to work on trivia and then help my boss, Kerri, organize the budget for the marketing department. We had to look through a lot of old invoices and whatnot, which was kind of fun because I was working with both Jenna and Amanda but let's just say I'm not studying finance or accounting for a reason lol.

After I got home, I took a long nap and then had to help Christina organize the apartment and cleaned since Casey was coming the next day.

It was honestly a little bit of a boring Monday but that'll only make Tuesday even more fun!

Song of the Day: Our Monday Mashup with "Neon Trees" covering Justin Bieber. I love Neon Trees and this version of "Baby" is pretty solid. Check it out below:

http://www.billboard.com/column/mashupmondays/neon-trees-doo-wop-justin-bieber-1004097860.story

No comments:

Post a Comment