Monday, May 24, 2010

Why I'm doing this...

Hey so I'm interning in NY this summer at Billboard and to receive credit for my internship, I have to keep a daily journal. I figured I might as well just post it online and start a blog! I'll keep you guys updated on everything NY, celeb sightings (one and counting), and my day-to-day at Billboard. Also when I can I'll try to add a song of the day just for fun. Post comments if you wish :)

Song Of The Day:

"Empire State of Mind" by Jay-Z and Alicia Keys.

"In New York,
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
There's nothing you can't do,
Now you're in New York,
These streets will make you feel brand new,
The lights will inspire you,
Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York"

Then it says something about living on Billboard, how fitting :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to live the NYC life vicariously through you! & I'm excited about the songs of the day too! = )

    ReplyDelete