Monday, May 31, 2010

5/28- My First Week At Billboard

Since Friday was the beginning of Memorial day weekend, it was a short but productive day at work. I had my first RFP meeting with the heads of the marketing and sales departments. 'm not going to lie- it was an intimidating meeting. I mainly just sat back and listened to different proposal ideas and took notes. At one point I was asked my opinion on some commercials I had watched because they're geared towards my demographic. I think I offered my opinions clearly and hopefully made a good first impression.

The office then closed at 1 pm for the day and I headed home. On the way I ran in to 10 people dressed as mongols and shirtless army men. I'm guessing there was a movie being filmed somewhere close by but if there's anything I've learned so far it's that you never really know in New York, haha!

When I got back I was exhausted so I had lunch, took a nap, and then had a relaxing night in.

Song Of The Day:

"Falling Slowly" by The Frames because sometime during my relaxing night I looked back through some of my favorite dances from So You Think You Can Dance. I love this song and the dance is beautiful!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og72_DQ4Elk

No comments:

Post a Comment