Thursday, May 27, 2010

5/26- Oh Hey, P. Diddy?!

Today was my second day at work and I got to meet two of the other interns- James and Kewanee who are both nice and really helpful. I was excited to find out that although it's Rich's last day tomorrow, sad day, they'll be working with me for the rest of the summer.

I spent most of the day working on the trivia project I was assigned where I'm pretty much just coming up with and grouping trivia questions so that we can have more games on our website and facebook fanpage. I ended up staying until 7 finishing up what I needed to of that for the day and then headed home.

It was gorgeous out so I stopped for ice cream and thank goodness that I did because then everything got a little crazy (in a good way). A guy with a huge camera jumped pretty much right infront of me as I was crossing the street towards my dorm and I stopped, stunned and confused only to be surrounded by about 10 people dressed in white and wearing Sean John. Then I realized what was going on- I turned to my right and saw Diddy (P. Diddy? can never keep it straight) walking with his bodyguard, assistant, and about 3 video cameras. I'm not sure what was going on but I took a crappy picture with my phone ( I was still holding my ice cream with my other hand lol but I'll try to post that tonight) and then got out of the way before getting trampled by the mob that had begun to grow around me.

I headed back to the dorm to have chinese food and watch Glee with my roomates, great way to end the day by the way, and tell them all about my run in with Diddy. They insist that I've just had crazy good luck with celebrity sightings and that it'll run out shortly- I hoping that's not true but that my blog will be interesting enough either way ;)

Song of the day:
"Something Beautiful" by NeedtoBreathe because I love it and they're signed to Atlantic where Kewanee (another intern) interns as well so we talked about the band briefly. Take a listen, I love the song and the band!



No comments:

Post a Comment