Thursday, May 27, 2010

5/25- My First Day At Billboard

Tuesday was my first day and boy was I nervous but I think I did a pretty good job at hiding it. I met my three primary bosses Kerri, Nicole, and Julie and they're all really great and approachable. I met another intern, Rich, and worked with him all day on various projects. We first had to draft an RFP (request for proposal, learned what that was lol) and then draft a one sheet to present to potential advertisers. All of that was completely new to me and I already feel like I've learned more about marketing and advertising since most of my experience is more promotions specific.

I then worked on a few other projects, started my trivia project that I'll be working on for the rest of the week, and before I knew it it was 6 pm and work was over for the day. I headed home for dinner and then ended up hanging out with Anita for the night!

Song of the Day:
LGA by Wakey!Wakey! because it talks about Laguardia, which I flew in to and because it's just a great song.


My first subway ride in NYC this trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment